The Museum of Western Australia is one of the state’s leading cultural organisations and houses WA’s most significant scientific and cultural collections. For over 120 years, the Museum has been cultivating and sharing WA’s unique natural and social heritage through research, exhibitions and public programs.
The Museum of Western Australia includes the WA Maritime Museum, WA Shipwrecks Museum, Museum of Geraldton, Museum of the Goldfield and Museum of the Great Southern. State-of-the-art venue, the Western Australian Museum, is due to open in 2020 in the heart of Perth Cultural Centre.
Subscribe to our Scoop Weekly newsletter.
- Check out the top 6 designers you really shouldn't miss at Eco Fashion Week Australia. In Perth Nov 23-27 https://t.co/xpwQII7zWPyesterday
- Check out festival director Nicholas Maksymow's top 5 picks from the @RussianRFilm Festival - Perth Oct 27-Nov 1 https://t.co/0ebCkM03d25 days ago
- .@_WASO_ announces a matinee performance of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on Sat 11 Nov. Get tickets! https://t.co/Qw5AZguAAH18 days ago
- The @TeamAWESOMEArts AWESOME Festival kicks off this Sat (30/9) here are two ideas for a grand day out with the kids https://t.co/JbKKHnKVKe23 days ago
- WA Ballet's The Great Gatsby is at @HisMajestyT now and it is spectacular! Read our review of this stunning show https://t.co/3fbg69exI336 days ago
- 6 Designers you won’t want to miss at Eco Fashion Week Australia 201720, October 2017
- Writer Meg McKinlay on working with illustrator Andrew Frazer for their book Drawn Onward17, October 2017
- The Only Living Boy in New York: A refreshingly unique film17, October 2017
- 5 Films not to miss at the Russian Resurrection Film Festival 201712, October 2017
- Colourful and engaging, Kaleidoscope is another top pick for Awesome Arts11, October 2017