The Regal Theatre is based in the heart of Subiaco and is a much-loved local venue. The history of the building dates back to 1937 when it opened as one of the first cinemas in Suburban Perth. The official opening night was a glamorous occasion with a performance from the legendary Fred Astaire and the stunning Ginger Rogers.
Today, the Regal hosts a wide variety of events, from theatre shows and concerts to comedians and ballet. The Regal is a State Heritage Listed building, thanks to its art deco style façade.
- Seven Great Literature Events Coming Up23, February 2018
- Local Gig Guide: February & March Edition22, February 2018
- IGA Taste Great Southern: A Foodie’s Paradise21, February 2018
- Six Fringe World Shows You Won’t Want to Miss14, February 2018
- 10 Valentine’s Day hacks for last-minute people7, February 2018
- 1000 extra tickets will be released for Ed Sheeran @OptusStadium Monday 9am AWST https://t.co/OZ6bFpfxDb https://t.co/47bOlNdUJ0yesterday
- Thank you to all 625 of you who entered our Scoop Events $10,000 Ticket Giveaway. We have given away over 120 doubl… https://t.co/JfcvAMqF10yesterday
- Scoop $10,000 Ticket Giveaway, Day 8, Final Prize! Telethon Community Cinemas is Perth’s family-friendly affordable… https://t.co/fpM5zXRnzp2 days ago
- @taramay52 Hi Tara we are so glad to hear you loved the newsletter! We are always working on new things and value y… https://t.co/2nLvazYcwT2 days ago
- Scoop $10,000 Ticket Giveaway, Day 8, Prize 17! Comedies, dramas, romances, biopics, period films and animated feat… https://t.co/NzRWHKSbrq2 days ago