The Regal Theatre is based in the heart of Subiaco and is a much-loved local venue. The history of the building dates back to 1937 when it opened as one of the first cinemas in Suburban Perth. The official opening night was a glamorous occasion with a performance from the legendary Fred Astaire and the stunning Ginger Rogers.
Today, the Regal hosts a wide variety of events, from theatre shows and concerts to comedians and ballet. The Regal is a State Heritage Listed building, thanks to its art deco style façade.
- 9 Food and Drink Events Coming Up This Month23, March 2018
- The Best Exhibitions in Perth and Down South15, March 2018
- Seven Classical Music Events Coming Up12, March 2018
- Q&A with Alliance Française French Film Festival Director Philippe Platel4, March 2018
- Eat and Drink your way through March1, March 2018
- Head to The Goods Shed tomorrow morning from 9am for West Coast Bake's Easter Edition. Be prepared for sweets as go… https://t.co/IQv7WzUfYh16 hours ago
- We can't wait to see @OfficialBTF at the Regal Theatre next month. Check out the teaser trailer here: https://t.co/BnzVueFmPH18 hours ago
- Feeling hungry Perth? It's the final weekend of Taste Great Southern and the Night Noodle Markets, but there are st… https://t.co/QD8Vu4nocy23 hours ago
- The Boatshed Market is celebrating all things gin on Saturday! See off the summer in style at this free event, wher… https://t.co/e081aqQhi2yesterday
- This Friday and Saturday, be transported by sophisticated classical masterpieces by Debussy, Nielsen and Ravel cond… https://t.co/B7At0bEm3E2 days ago